We are members of the O'brien Plumbing and Electrical Group, a network of over 240 plumbing and electrical contractors throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our membership gives us outstanding buying power for products and manufacturers' support.
This means larger organisations are able to partner with us because we are part of a larger group. If necessary, we can call upon other members that have the same values and work ethic as we do.
Our Service: We specialise in electrical maintenance, repairs and installations for clients in residential, commercial and light industry sectors. We also work closely with boutique custom builders throughout the South West.
Our goal is to provide a 'totally dependable' service every time and maintain a meticulous daily, weekly and monthly planner to ensure we're on time every time.
Modern Technology: We use modern technology to keep our electricians informed. They each have a tablet computer with their daily schedule uploaded so they know about each job before they leave the workshop. This allows them time to check the product supplies so they have everything in their vehicles to complete their workload.
If an emergency arises and we need to redirect one of our electrical teams, we contact the electrician immediately with new instructions and reschedule other teams to cover the scheduled workload.
If you want a 'totally dependable' electrical contractor, give us a call today.
When you hire a Laser Electrician, you'll receive our 'Totally Dependable' service, guaranteed.
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations
- 2018 Legrand Apprentice of the Year Award
- 2017 South West 'Business Person of the Year - 11-20 Employees'
- 2017 South West 'Business Person of the Year'
- 2017 Lasercon Marketing Excellence Award
- 2017 Lasercon Excellence in Software & Systems - Finalist
- 2016 Finalist WA Regional Small Business Awards
- 2016 Laser Plumbing & Electrical Australia Silver 'Marketing Award'
- 2015 Laser Plumbing & Electrical Australia 'Business of the Year'
- 2015 Laser Plumbing & Electrical Australia 'Marketing Award'
- 2015 Laser Plumbing & Electrical Australia Silver Award 'Outstanding Growth'
- 2014 Master Electrician's Australia National 'Apprentice of the Year' - Scott Bryant
- 2014 Master Electrician's Australia WA Finalist 'Business Woman of the Year' - Michelle Griffiths
- 2014 Master Electrician's Australia WA Finalist 'Commercial Project of the Year'
- 2014 Master Electrician's Australia WA Winner 'Apprentice of the Year' - Scott Bryant
Laser Electrical Bunbury have been active members of Master Electricians Australia since 2012. The MEA has represented electrical contractors for more than 80 years and provides advice, support, expertise and services so we can deliver a comprehensive electrical safety system to our team.
Laser Electrical Bunbury are Clean Energy Council members and installers of residential and commercial solar panel systems.