Will your emergency lighting provide reliable illumination in the event of an emergency?
If there is a power outage, your exit and emergency lighting system is required to operate on battery power for no less than 90 minutes to provide safe passage for employees to exit the building.
Be one step ahead and make sure your exit and emergency lighting are regularly checked and inspected by Laser Electrical Bunbury.
All commercial, industrial and mining buildings require working emergency and exit lighting with battery backup installed in case of a power outage as per Australian Standard AS2293.
Laser Electrical Bunbury completes routine six-monthly checks of exit and emergency light testing for correct operation in case of an emergency to ensure the safe exit of all workers inside the building in the event of an emergency.
Our exit and emergency light testing includes:
- 6 monthly routine tests and inspections of all exit and emergency luminaries
- A battery discharge test to ensure the battery back up is working correctly in the event of a power outage
- An automatic 6 monthly reminder service so you can let us do the reminding at the right intervals
- A detailed reported on all items that passed and failed
- A free quotation for replacement of items that are faulty or failed the discharge test
We can help you with anything to do with your exit and emergency lighting.
Ask us for a free quote or book us in today.